- Recognizing toxic workplace cultures
- Effective bullying policies
- Identifying high-risk employees
- Engaging and de-escalating angry people to gain their cooperation
- Managing for employee engagement
- Win/win confrontation and correction
- Confronting interpersonal issues to restore professional relationships
- De-escalating anger and preventing violence
In the Classroom…
Parents and Public…
Church Security Teams are a growing trend as our culture becomes more hostile to the church’s message. A Security Team member must do more than just “observe and report.” They must engage potential problems. The skill and confidence to do it properly gets results and keeps people safe.
Need help with starting a Church Security Team?
If your church is just beginning to think about a Church Security Team or Ministry,
1Eighty Consulting can work with you to put a trained, competent team of your own
people in place quickly. Click the Download button on the right for more information